There is nothing more important to me than your safety and comfort when you visit my salon.
That’s why I promise to you to adhere to the highest industry standards. I welcome your questions and will address your concerns concisely and openly.
With your safety in mind:
• I go above and beyond state sanitation requirements.
• I dispose of single use porous files and wooden implements.
• I sanitize and disinfect all reusable plastic manicuring tools.
• I sanitize, disinfect and sterilize all metal manicuring tools.
• I sanitize and disinfect all hard surfaces and hand lamps.
• I clean my hands prior to each service and ask you to do the same.
• I use clean towels and pedicure mats for each client.
• I never use a blade to cut any skin, including calluses. Heavy callus needs to be taken down gently and sometimes over the course of a few services.
• I have cleaning protocols, required by the state and recommended by the product manufacturer. I have safety procedures that are done after every client, at the end of every day, and once a week.
• I use only quality, professional-grade, legal, and safe products.
• I take steps to minimize your exposer to odors, vapors, and filing dust in the salon.
• If I use an electric file, I’m certified and trained to use it safely and painlessly.
I take pride in my professionalism:
• My licenses is up-to-date and displayed.
I will evaluate the health of your nails before your service and refer you to a physician if indicated. Be sure to let me know if you have any health conditions — like diabetes — that may affect your service.
• I will make recommendations for at-home maintenance of your nails. I encourage you to understand your own role in keeping your nails in healthy and attractive condition.
• I regularly take classes in techniques, health and safety, and product knowledge to enhance the quality and safety of your services.
You may be concerned about safe pedicures. Here is what I do to ensure your total safety:
• Pedicure spas come in different types: pipeless, piped systems, and non-electrical pedicure basins. I use a clean pipeless pedicure basin for steam pedicures, but I also sanitize and disinfect it after each use. Service area and floors are also sanitized and disinfected.
I am obsessed with cleanliness.